Best Real Money Online Casino for Kiwis
Real money casinos let you take your gaming hobby to the next level. Instead of playing with virtual money, you can deposit money into your online casino account and play to win cash prizes. You can still take advantage of bonuses such as free spins, but depositing real money is far more exciting than playing demo games.
If you are interested in finding the best real money online casinos in New Zealand, read on. We have reviewed the top three real money online casinos, so check how many payment methods they offer, whether withdrawals are quick, and most importantly, that they are safe.
#1. Casino Classic
- Huge catalogue of games, with more than 550 to choose from, including the latest Microgaming slots
- Big selection of payment methods, including major ones like debit cards, direct bank transfers, and PayPal
- A long-standing casino brand, Casino Classic has been in operation since 1999
- Excellent customer service
- Massive jackpots available to win
- Doesn’t accept players from all countries
Casino Classic has a lot to offer players searching for a great real money casino in New Zealand. The vast catalogue of games will be a big draw for new players, but it’s also good to know there is an excellent customer service team available if you need extra help.
The only downside to Casino Classic is not all of the games are available on the mobile version of the site.
Casino Classic’s Top Games
#2. Yukon Gold Casino
- Has the latest Microgaming Viper software, so games graphics and sound quality are amazing
- A good mix of traditional and contemporary games to suit everyone
- Plenty of payment deposit options, including PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill
- Great customer service available, with live chat open 24/7
- A safe and reliable online casino
- Not available in all countries
Yukon Gold Casino
Yukon Gold is a popular real money online casino for Kiwis. The casino has been around since 2004, so it has a good reputation for reliability and safety. The casino has a fun, western-themed lobby, which is sure to appeal to many people, and it has more than 650 games, including traditional offerings like poker and roulette. What lets it down is the poor navigation on the site – it is hard to find games to play without scrolling through all of them. In addition, the mobile functionality of the site is poor, with no app available in Google Play or the Apple store. Instead, users have to download the casino’s proprietary software or access the site via their phone’s browser.
Yukon Gold’s Top Slots
#3. Zodiac Casino
- Lots of quality Microgaming games in its catalogue, as well as a big range of traditional table games.
- Regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, so it is safe to play on the site
- A massive range of payment options, including popular ones like PayPal, plus many more lesser-known ones like PugglePay and Multibanco
- Zodiac Casino is really easy to use and navigate
- Payout rates for each game are published on the home page
- Not available in all countries
Zodiac Casino has been in operation since 2001, so it is a safe gaming option for players in New Zealand. If you love table games like baccarat, poker, roulette, and blackjack, Zodiac Casino is a good choice. It also offers plenty of the latest themed video slots for a more contemporary gaming experience. Overall, it is an online casino worth checking out, but the site’s design looks a bit dated, and not all of the games are available to play on mobile devices.
Zodiac’s Most Popular Slots
Why Casino Classic is the Best Real Money Casino
We rate Casino Classic as the best real money casino for players in New Zealand. Not only is Casino Classic safe, having been around for more than 20 years, but it offers excellent customer service, a huge catalogue of games, and plenty of deposit and withdrawal options.
Choosing the Right Real Money Casino
Always read reviews before you try a real money casino. It is important to verify that an online casino is regulated by one of the main gambling authorities. If it is, you know you can safely deposit money and not be ripped off. Look for the games you are interested in, especially if you enjoy playing games with progressive jackpots, such as Mega Moolah. Finally, check whether they are any free no-deposit bonuses available.